Thursday 6 October 2011

Everyone's Favourite - Teddy Bears

Hello again

I have decided to do another feature blog today, and have chosen what I think is everyone's favourite - Teddy Bears.
All these items have been selected from Folksy sellers and are available for sale, just follow the link, and happy browsing.




Teddy Pink  Wire Creations



Yellow Teddy Bear Plaque  Aunty Joan Crafts

Get Well Soon Teddy  Marianne's Craftroom

Handmade Teddy Bear.  Amelia's Attic

Teddy bear with roses  by Lisa & Zoe

Teddy Bear with pink heart earrings TiCKLEDPINK SHEEP

Teddy Bear Chalkboard  Angie's Crafty Hearts

Hand knitted Teddy Bear  Pud Bears

Personalised wall letter with teddy  Unique personalised gift plaques

Teddy Bear Balloons PaulinesCrafts

'Teddy Beddy Bear' Cot Quilt Perfect Patchwork

I hope you enjoyed my selection today, I tried to find a range of different items for you

Signing off for today

F xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I've been looking for the Teddy Beddy Bear blanket everywhere! Thanks for sharing. I have the same blanket since I was a baby, but it's almost unrecognisable. I'd love a new one, so good to see they're still out there somewhere :)

    ReplyDelete